Archive for the Uncategorized Category
Despite the popularity of smartphones, the sale of tablets is still thriving as these devices are still being preferred for their speed, convenience, and undeniably larger screens. These features make them ideal for working while on-the-go, as well as for entertainment purposes such as like watching movies and playing games with a screen that is larger than what typical smartphones have. Some tablets are especially designed for the most rugged users, too, with waterproof, shockproof, and dust-proof features that prove to be beneficial to individuals who carry their tablets anywhere they go. If you are thinking of adding waterproof tablets to your list of products in your retail store, be sure to consider these things first:
- The demand for a waterproof tablet in your area – Do your homework and find out if there is any demand for waterproof tablets where you live. This way, you can have an idea on the number of units to order and which features you should consider in them. Make a survey or interview customers personally to find out what they need and what they are looking for in a rugged tablet. Their occupations, hobbies, and activities may give you clues, too.
- A reputable distributor – Look up specialist distributors specialising in selling rugged gadgets and accessories at wholesale prices, and pick the company that has good reviews and feedback from other retailers and the end-users. You can be confident that you are buying tablets from a business that understands yours.
- Specifications of the tablet – Ensure that that the tablet is not merely a gadget with a waterproof case. It should be waterproof all throughout. Moreover, make sure that it runs on Android and that it is fast, with ample built-in storage, at least a seven or eight-inch display, and ample connectivity options including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and 3G.
- A warranty – Reputable distributors offer at least a one year warranty for all rugged tablets.
- Other services – The best distributors promise delivery within five to seven working days, as well as email and telephone support to your customers. Bulk discounts can be granted if you are buying waterproof tablets for your retail outlet.
When shopping for a new smartphone, you are likely to come across ‘regular’ and ‘rugged’ options. Both will have the same features, but the rugged version has special qualities that can make it more suitable for certain situations and lifestyles. A standard smartphone will have a standard case that may not be able to withstand certain amounts of pressure and levels of impact, especially when dropped or when it accidentally falls in water. With a rugged smartphone, you do not have to worry about water damage and other problems that may occur in a regular smartphone when it falls, gets wet, or gets exposed to extreme conditions.
Rugged smartphones are especially recommended to individuals who enjoy extreme sports and the outdoor lifestyle. Likewise, these are ideal for construction workers, architects, and engineers who may be exposed to conditions that may affect the mechanism and function of a standard smartphone. These mobile phones offer superior resilience and shock resistance. Many of these are dust-proof, too, so you do not have to worry about dirt soiling the screen or getting inside the ports.
For a smartphone to be considered rugged, it must conform to the IP68 industry standard. Ingress Protection (IP) rating provides the credibility rugged phones must have to be able to pass water resistance. It is given after the smartphone passes specific tests to determine its ability to withstand exposure to different water, dust, and dirt exposure levels. The rating ranges from one to six for dirt and dust, and one to eight for water. Hence, a rugged smartphone with an IP68 rating means that it is completely resistant to dust, dirt, and other particles, and that it can be submerged in water to a certain depth rated by its manufacturer for an indefinite time.
A rugged smartphone may be a bit heavier than a standard smartphone, but the extra weight is essential to ensure its capability to withstand many different tough situations. Some models may look too big and bulky, but some manufacturers have begun designing aesthetically pleasing designs with convenient features like a comfortable and secure grip, so the phone will not slip easily from your grasp.
The iPad may be one of the most popular tablets in the market these days, but it is not exactly the most robust and rugged, especially for outdoor and extreme settings. A rugged Android tablet can be a better alternative. While you have the option to buy a waterproof and shockproof case for your iPad, a rugged Android tablet is already built with a tough case that can withstand most forms of shocks, vibrations, and drops, so it is designed exactly for the most extreme treatment, situations, and weather conditions.
A rugged Android tablet can be as powerful and capable as an iPad. The best models run in the latest version of Android, while ensuring fast and speedy performance. This way, you can use all the necessary apps and access the data that is needed for your lifestyle or job, while ensuring that you can use your tablet safely when exposed to water, dust, construction sites, and other conditions where an iPad may be too sensitive to be present.
You can find most of the features of an iPad in the most advanced rugged Android tablets, such as two cameras that can take clear and vibrant photos, and a high-resolution screen that lets you see colours and detail vividly. You are likely to find a two-megapixel front camera and an eight-megapixel rear camera on a rugged seven-inch multi-touch Android tablet. The body of the tablet is designed for an easy and secure grip, so you can be sure that it will not slip from your grasp. Even if you accidentally drop it on the ground or in water, or water splashes on it, it will be able to survive the impact without any changes in its performance.
Rugged Android tablets are built for the outdoors, so they typically come in bright and easy-to-spot colours, so you can easily find it, even under dim lighting. Some units come with an adjustable handle, so you can carry the tablet with a single hand and keep your other hand free for other activities or for data input.
Waterproof smartphones are all the rage in this day and age because people are looking for a rugged and durable phone that can survive being submerged in water. People like to take photos of moments and experiences they go through daily, and these may include situations where they must be in water or surrounded by it. In some cases, a waterproof smartphone will ensure that your mobile phone will not be damaged if you accidentally drop it in a puddle, tub, or in the toilet bowl. If you are still not convinced with the durability and ruggedness of these smartphones, here are nine features of waterproof smartphones that will impress you further:
1. The best ones have an IP rating of 68 – International Protection rating is given to rugged smartphones once they pass tests that can prove their ability to withstand dust, dirt, and water conditions. Waterproof smartphones with an IP68 rating means that it is completely dust and dirt resistant, and that it can be continuously submerged in water that is over one metre deep under conditions specified by the manufacturer.
2. Aesthetically pleasing designs – The average consumer would think that a waterproof and rugged smartphone looks bulky and feels heavy. However, manufacturers have found innovative ways to make aesthetically pleasing cases that will not weigh down the unit. This way, you will not have to feel awkward or unfashionable when using it.
3. Like your regular smartphone, only tougher – A waterproof smartphone will work just like any other standard or popular model of smartphone, except that they are built to withstand extreme conditions.
4. Reliable – With a waterproof smartphone, you can be still access your files and apps, and stay in touch with people who matter, even when you are in a desolate area that may damage a regular mobile phone. You can still go online via Wi-Fi or 3G, or share files via Bluetooth.
5. Runs on Android – Waterproof and rugged smartphones are powered by Android, so they are easy to use and you have access to a wide variety of apps for your work, leisure, and entertainment.
6. Entertainment – Some smarthones come with an FM radio and a music player, and their screens are large and clear enough to let you watch videos and clips, or play games to pass the time.
7. Bright colours – In case you work under dim conditions, a brightly coloured waterproof smartphone will easily be seen. This can be convenient if you accidentally drop your phone on the soil or in a lake or cave, too.
8. Easy to grip – A waterproof smartphone has a body that can easily be gripped, so you can minimise the chances of it slipping from your hand.
9. It can survive impacts – Waterproof smartphones are not merely dustproof and capable of preventing water damage, they can survive shocks and vibrations, too.
Bluetooth speakers are becoming more and more popular mainly because of the convenience they provide. If you want these speakers, opt for the waterproof version. Here’s why:
- Take them anywhere – Whether you need some music while working at the construction site or want to play tunes for your next outdoor party, waterproof Bluetooth speakers can be used anywhere. You don’t even have to worry if the rain crashes your outdoor party. In the office, spilling drinks on your waterproof speaker won’t be a problem either.
- Connect easily – Forget the wires. Bluetooth speakers can easily connect to just about any other device that has a Bluetooth. Use it to connect to your smartphone, laptop, smartwatch, and tablet. As long as the speaker is within 10 meters, it’ll pick up the signal and connect.
- Better sound – Regular Bluetooth speakers offered in the market are usually just average speakers that add Bluetooth as an additional feature. The sound quality might not be good. With waterproof Bluetooth speakers, you can hear all of your favourite tunes the way they are meant to sound. Waterproof Bluetooth speakers can also be used for incoming calls. If you can’t hear the person on the other line, use your speaker for clarity.
- Shockproof – Do you often drop your gadgets accidentally? Not all will survive the fall, but waterproof Bluetooth speakers definitely will. These rugged speakers are shockproof so even if they hit the ground, sound quality and function will not be compromised.
- Long playing time – You can play just about any song on your playlist and your Bluetooth speaker will still keep going. Most waterproof Bluetooth speakers can play music for 18 to 25 hours. They should also have a standby time of around 200 hours to make them perfect for camping trips!
- Extra feature – Did your phone run out of juice? Some waterproof Bluetooth speakers can double as chargers.
There are many iPad cases available in the market, but not all of them offer useful advantages. It’s best to choose an iPad case that can fit your lifestyle and your needs. Here are some types of iPad cases and their uses:
- Cute cases – These cutesy cases are merely for decorative purposes and don’t offer much protection. If you want your phone to look blinged out or glittery, then cute cases are for you.
- Cases with stands – If you usually use your iPad for watching movies, then opt for a case with a built-in stand. Another variation of this is the iPad case that comes with a mini keyboard. The case turns your iPad into a mini laptop.
- Speaker-enhancing cases – For those who are really into music or have a hard time hearing people they are video chatting with, speaker-enhancing cases is the right way to go.
- Charging cases – If you always run out of battery but don’t have quick access to power sources or don’t want to purchase power banks, opt for charging cases.
- Shockproof cases – This is ideal for anyone who works in harsh environments. You can make use of your iPad at work and not worry about it getting damaged. This is also ideal for just about anyone who values their iPad. A simple drop off the table can ruin your screen or the entire system. Shockproof cases can prevent damage.
- Waterproof cases – Do you live near the bodies of water or are you simply the type to bring your iPad to the bathroom? Waterproof cases can prevent your iPad from getting soaked. With waterproof cases, you don’t have to worry about spilling drinks on your iPad either.
- Rugged cases – One of the best iPad cases is the rugged case, simply because it combines the advantages of other cases. Rugged cases are not just shockproof and waterproof—they are also weather, damage, and dustproof.
Tablets have made life easier as it combines the best features of a mobile phone and a computer. It offers the features needed for more complex work a computer while providing the mobility of a smart phone. If you have an active lifestyle, you might be apprehensive about brining your tablet (or any other expensive gadget, for that matter) for fear that it might get damaged during your activities. The good news is, rugged android tablets are available. Here’s why you should get one:
- Function – A rugged android tablet offers all of the excellent functions other tablets have. You have cameras—one on the front for taking selfies or video chatting with people, and one on the back. You can also download applications, watch movies, send and receive emails, and more.
- Durable – Whether you simply like to hike during the weekends, or you work at construction sites, rugged android tablets will surely last. It won’t get damaged even if it gets accidentally stepped on or dropped. Rugged android tablets are also ideal for people who are a bit clumsy with gadgets. You don’t have to worry about knocking your tablet over the table.
- Waterproof – Aside from being extremely durable, rugged android tablets are also waterproof. This is perfect if you like staying out. You don’t have to worry about the rain or snow damaging your tablet. Even if you are more of an indoor person, you can easily forget about scenarios like dropping your tablet in the bath or getting it spilled on with drinks.
- Stylish – Android tablets are not as clunky as you think. You can choose from a wide range of colours and fun designs. The style of the rugged android tablets is not just for aesthetics—they look that way so that they can be easily spotted in dim conditions.
An iPhone is an investment, so it’s only logical that you take care of it. Almost everything you need is in your iPhone—from your contacts right down to your weekly meeting schedules. If your iPhone conks out due to an accident like getting dropped or being spilled on, you might lose everything. What you need is a reliable iPhone case. Here are four features that your iPhone case should have:
- Waterproof – One of the most common accidents that lead to an iPhone’s demise is getting dunked in the toilet. If you don’t want to worry about this scenario, you should have an iPhone case that is waterproof. Waterproof iPhone cases also come in handy if you like sitting by the pool or if you are going on a trip that involves bodies of water. You can take photos at the beach or on a boat without fear.
- Shockproof – If you are the type to keep dropping your iPhone, a reliable case is a must. Shockproof cases are also ideal for people who work in outdoor settings or harsh environments, like construction sites. If you have an active lifestyle, you can take your shockproof iPhone with you wherever you go.
- Scratchproof – Even if you don’t necessarily go out much, a scratchproof case can keep your iPhone in pristine condition. Simple things like putting your iPhone in your bag along with your other things or simply holding your iPhone and your keys in one hand can cause it to get scratched. Aside from keeping the body and screen of your iPhone protected, a good case can also keep the camera lenses free from scratches.
- Dirt and dustproof – You might think dirt and dust can just simply be wiped off, but some particles can enter your phone. This can ruin the screen as well as the components inside. Prevent this from happening with a reliable case that is dirt and dustproof.
Getting a waterproof iPhone case is what any responsible iPhone owner should do. Waterproof iPhone cases come in a wide range of colour—from neutrals like black, white, and grey, to funky hues like pink, blue, red, and green. Now you can have a fun and stylish iPhone casing with excellent water proof features.
With a waterproof case, you can take your iPhone anywhere without fear. Did you know that iPhone damage—including water damage—costs users up to $5.9 billion dollars per year? You might think that a waterproof iPhone case is expensive compared to regular ones, but it is a great investment. A protective case can save you from having to spend money to replace or repair your iPhone. It also saves you from stress. You can’t put a price on the time you will have to spend without a phone or a headache you will get from trying to retrieve your phone’s data.
It doesn’t matter if you are simply paranoid or a bit clumsy—it’s just good sense to get a waterproof iPhone case. No matter how careful you are, accidents are bound to happen. If you have a waterproof iPhone case, you never have to miss out! Just think of the number of pictures you didn’t take on your last vacation for fear of dropping your iPhone into the ocean. Maybe you were waiting for an important call and had to miss it because you were in the shower and couldn’t take your phone with you. There are certainly many benefits to having a waterproof iPhone case.
Make sure to order from reputable sellers only. Be a bit wary if the price of the case is way too low, as the quality might be questionable. To ensure the quality of products, the seller must be able to offer a warranty and a guarantee. Some can even offer different payment methods—up front or 30-days credit.
Walkie talkies maybe are an invention of the past, but they are still necessities these days, especially for those who work in harsh environments such as construction and mining. A regular mobile phone simply won’t cut it. Most smartphones easily get damaged and are not waterproof. What’s more, it can lose signal and cut you off from your co-workers. A walkie talkie is also ideal for excursions with your friends, making it a great investment if you frequently go hiking or camping in the woods or mountains.
Handheld trans-receivers have certainly been improved over the years. The walkie talkies of today come with a touch screen display and are more reliable and rugged versions of smartphones. They come with antennas yet also feature digital front and back cameras. Some even have GPRS, PTT, FM, as well as Wi-Fi. You can also find walkie talkies with expandable memory.
What’s more, walkie talkies these days are waterproof, dustproof, and shockproof. The touch screen display is covered with a protective screen shield. These units may be rugged, but they are also lightweight. You also expect extreme reliability, thanks to large capacity ion batteries. Just imagine never having to worry about a drained battery—it’s not like you have a place to charge when you are in remote locations!
When you purchase waterproof walkie talkies online, make sure to buy only from a trustworthy source. One simple way to check if an online store will be able to deliver high-quality products is to see if it offers warranties and/or guarantees. It also helps if they have testimonials from other clients. You should likewise check their payment options and ask how long it will take for your walkie talkies to be delivered. The usual turnaround time is a week.