Despite the popularity of smartphones, the sale of tablets is still thriving as these devices are still being preferred for their speed, convenience, and undeniably larger screens. These features make them ideal for working while on-the-go, as well as for entertainment purposes such as like watching movies and playing games with a screen that is larger than what typical smartphones have. Some tablets are especially designed for the most rugged users, too, with waterproof, shockproof, and dust-proof features that prove to be beneficial to individuals who carry their tablets anywhere they go. If you are thinking of adding waterproof tablets to your list of products in your retail store, be sure to consider these things first:
- The demand for a waterproof tablet in your area – Do your homework and find out if there is any demand for waterproof tablets where you live. This way, you can have an idea on the number of units to order and which features you should consider in them. Make a survey or interview customers personally to find out what they need and what they are looking for in a rugged tablet. Their occupations, hobbies, and activities may give you clues, too.
- A reputable distributor – Look up specialist distributors specialising in selling rugged gadgets and accessories at wholesale prices, and pick the company that has good reviews and feedback from other retailers and the end-users. You can be confident that you are buying tablets from a business that understands yours.
- Specifications of the tablet – Ensure that that the tablet is not merely a gadget with a waterproof case. It should be waterproof all throughout. Moreover, make sure that it runs on Android and that it is fast, with ample built-in storage, at least a seven or eight-inch display, and ample connectivity options including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and 3G.
- A warranty – Reputable distributors offer at least a one year warranty for all rugged tablets.
- Other services – The best distributors promise delivery within five to seven working days, as well as email and telephone support to your customers. Bulk discounts can be granted if you are buying waterproof tablets for your retail outlet.