Bluetooth speakers are becoming more and more popular mainly because of the convenience they provide. If you want these speakers, opt for the waterproof version. Here’s why:
- Take them anywhere – Whether you need some music while working at the construction site or want to play tunes for your next outdoor party, waterproof Bluetooth speakers can be used anywhere. You don’t even have to worry if the rain crashes your outdoor party. In the office, spilling drinks on your waterproof speaker won’t be a problem either.
- Connect easily – Forget the wires. Bluetooth speakers can easily connect to just about any other device that has a Bluetooth. Use it to connect to your smartphone, laptop, smartwatch, and tablet. As long as the speaker is within 10 meters, it’ll pick up the signal and connect.
- Better sound – Regular Bluetooth speakers offered in the market are usually just average speakers that add Bluetooth as an additional feature. The sound quality might not be good. With waterproof Bluetooth speakers, you can hear all of your favourite tunes the way they are meant to sound. Waterproof Bluetooth speakers can also be used for incoming calls. If you can’t hear the person on the other line, use your speaker for clarity.
- Shockproof – Do you often drop your gadgets accidentally? Not all will survive the fall, but waterproof Bluetooth speakers definitely will. These rugged speakers are shockproof so even if they hit the ground, sound quality and function will not be compromised.
- Long playing time – You can play just about any song on your playlist and your Bluetooth speaker will still keep going. Most waterproof Bluetooth speakers can play music for 18 to 25 hours. They should also have a standby time of around 200 hours to make them perfect for camping trips!
- Extra feature – Did your phone run out of juice? Some waterproof Bluetooth speakers can double as chargers.